સોમવાર, 21 માર્ચ, 2011

Veggie Pizza



I wanted to try something different apart from just Indian cuisine. Pizza is originally a Neapolitan cuisine. It has become very famous in India in recent times. We find so many pizza places. When I was working, for any team lunch or team parties we used to go to a pizzeria. First time I ate pizza was when I was in first year engineering. I had almost puked and had decided will never try it again. But next time when I happened to eat it, I started liking it slowly. Now I just love it. Being come from a land where cooking will come to a standstill without spice, I like the pizza little spicy with chili flakes and oregano on it, unlike it's original bland taste.

Well, so I brought the pizza crust and prepared simply veggie pizza. It came out really good and surprisingly my hubby also liked it(usually he does not prefer to eat it).

I did not prepare from scratch. I just tried on pizza crust readily available in stores.

On the pizza crust, I smeared Pasta sauce, on this I put mozzarella cheese(grated).
Cut onions, green bell pepper(capsicum) and tomatoes into slices. Put these pieces on the cheese layer.
Again put some mozzarella cheese(how much ever you want). I do not prefer much cheese.

Now preheat the oven for 5 minutes and keep the raw pizza in the oven and wait for 15 to 20 minutes. You will know it is ready when you smell the nice aroma.

Take it out and cut to slices and serve it tomato ketchup.

0 ટિપ્પણી(ઓ):

ટિપ્પણી પોસ્ટ કરો

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More